October 9, 2015
Denver, CO – In addition to the impressive showing MURP had at the 2015 American Planning Association (APA) Colorado Conference, first-year MURP student Lorin Crandall was also working behind the scenes to produce five videos used in announcing the winners of the APA Colorado 2015 Honors Awards. The awards were handed out at an awards ceremony during the conference. The videos bring these projects to life and pack an impressive amount of detail into just a few minutes.
To view the videos, please click on the links below.
2015 APA Colorado Honors Awards Winners
- General Planning Project – City of Aspen, Transportation Impact Analysis Guidelines
- General Planning Project – City of Durango, Pre-Existing Accessory Dwelling Unit Voluntary Registration Initiative
- Community Engagement – City of Milliken & The Skate Park Leadership Team, Hillsboro Skate Park Revitalization Project
- Community Resilience – Boulder County, Comprehensive Creek Planning Initiative
- Student & Recent Graduate – CU Denver Urban Planning Studio, Transit Zone Evaluations