Our commitment to our students extends across many areas: providing them with exceptional instruction and research-backed knowledge about planning; inspiring them to achieve great things in their personal and professional lives; exposing them to planning professionals, real-world planning situations, and state-of-the-art learning resources; and helping them choose their best academic and career paths through advising and mentoring.
What do we expect in our students? We prefer students who…
- are highly qualified academically
- are passionate about planning and creating vibrant, sustainable communities
- believe in an interdisciplinary approach to planning
- advocate for sound planning ideals and excellence in the planning profession
- demonstrate the ability to conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner
- will enhance their MURP experience by actively participating in program activities
- will work hard and strive to do their best in their studies
- will actively engage with the faculty and their fellow classmates
- reflect a diverse population
- represent many different perspectives and backgrounds
Do you have these qualities? If so, you should consider applying to the Master of Urban and Regional Planning program at CU Denver!
Go to the main About Us page